If you have a suspicion that your spouse or partner is cheating on you, it can consume you. It’s all you can think about. You lose sleep over it. You just want answers. You want to know everything about the situation but you’re not sure where to start.
You might think you should confront them about the affair, but if you do this without all the facts they’re likely to deny everything. Cheaters are excellent liars and if they get the slightest sense you don’t have all the proof you will not only have given them a heads-up you’re suspicious, but you’ll also have them on guard which makes them harder to catch.
So why hire a private investigator for cheating spouse cases? Here’s a list of reasons:
- They are licensed to conduct surveillance. You can’t just follow people around – that’s called stalking. Private investigators are licensed professionals and can legally place anyone under surveillance.
- They deal with cases like this every day. They have experience in dealing with cheating spouses and so they have learned tricks and techniques to make their job catching them easier.
- They can assist you with finding a reputable family law attorney. Since private investigators frequently work with attorneys they have knowledge of who the good ones are and can make a recommendation to you.
- They can assist you with cost saving technologies like GPS trackers. These trackers can monitor the whereabouts of your spouse 24 hours a day and they greatly assist the private investigator when surveillance is conducted. These trackers have laws associated with their use in many states so make sure you know your laws before you go placing a tracker on someone’s car.
- They can assist you with retrieving deleted emails and data from a computer or cellphone your spouse uses. Many times spouses use their phone to communicate with their lover and then they delete the messages. Private investigators using computer forensic technology and training can retrieve those deleted messages.
- Private investigators can also set up hidden cameras to capture the activities of your cheating spouse.
- Private investigators can testify about the evidence they’ve retrieved on your behalf. Private investigators are considered third party, non-biased witnesses. A private investigator who is trained in court testimony can make or break a case.
- And finally, you need answers. A private investigator working on a cheating spouse case can get you those answers. They will report only facts to you. You can then use these facts to make the right decisions for your life.
You can never make a choice or choose an action based on suspicion. Suspicion is a crippling feeling and when you have suspicions without facts you feel helpless. A private investigator can help you get those facts and help you to either prove your suspicions are correct, or let you let go of the suspicions that are false.
If you are looking for an affordable licensed private investigator, with 20 years of experience assisting individuals, attorneys and corporations feel free to contact us here. You can also view a portion of our extensive client list here, and see what actual clients say about us here.