Do you believe your children are at risk when not in your custody? If so, you’re not alone.
Oftentimes, children are left alone without any adult supervision. When this happens they’re in danger of a number of things:
- The house could catch fire
- A stranger could break in
- They might break something
- They might injure themselves
- They might leave and become a missing child
According to the organization, Global Missing Kids over 460,000 children go missing every year in the United States. Missing children can get dragged into international sex trafficking rings and worse.
If you suspect that your child, or children are being mistreated you often don’t know where to turn. You can’t turn to the police because you won’t know exactly when something is wrong. Also, the police are likely to tell you it’s “a civil matter”.
You may be asking yourself if using a private investigator for child custody is a good idea. You’ve probably never considered using a private investigator for child custody before. You might want to reconsider that as private investigators have years of experience gathering evidence in child custody matters. For example, a private investigator can:
- Place the children under surveillance
- Document their activities
- Video record their activities
- Video record and document their interactions with other children
- Video record and document their interactions with their parent
- Video record and document their interactions with other adults
- Video record and document their overall wellbeing
- Video record and document any violence
- Video record and document any drug use
- Canvass neighbors to get their account of what they see
- Install hidden cameras to get further documentation
When choosing a private investigator it’s important to choose one with experience in child custody matters. Ask them how many times they’ve conducted child custody investigations. Ask them how long they’ve been in business. Ask them if they can put you in touch with any of their clients to talk about what you’ve done for them.
Ask them if they’ve any reviews of their work in child custody investigations. Here are two examples of actual reviews left for a private investigator in Atlanta:
32 weeks ago
I’m doing great and I can’t thank you enough for everything you did. You really saved me from getting hurt and introducing this jerk to my kids like he wanted to. You’re amazing.
Here’s another from an attorney who is known for using a private investigator for child custody cases:
The father gets full custody! We settled the case – finally! The father gets full custody! Thanks for all your amazing help along the way!
Stacey Godfrey Evans
Wood, Hernacki & Evans LLC
Your children are precious to you. You want the best in the world for them and you don’t want anything to happen to them. Worrying about them while they’re not in your custody is not something you have to put up with. You deserve to know what’s going on with them when they’re not with you, and using a private investigator to gather evidence is a very smart thing to do.
If you are looking for an affordable private investigator, with 20 years of experience assisting individuals, attorneys and corporations feel free to contact us here. You can also view a portion of our extensive client list here, and see what actual clients say about us here.