For any number of reasons computer files necessary to complete a thorough investigation are located on computers or digital drives that have become corrupted or otherwise compromised.
- Viruses can attack a computer system and cause data to become hidden.
- Fire, water, oils and other liquids are also detrimental to a computer system.
- Malicious damage by an employee or jealous spouse can render computer drives and storage media inoperable, making the data on these drives temporarily inaccessible.
We have the experience, the expertise and the knowledge to recover this “lost” data.
Did you know that data from a reformatted drive can be recovered?
Reformatting is not wiping so in many cases your data may just be sitting there ready to be recovered.
Eagle offers its data recovery services to fit your needs in a unique way. We offer a free consultation for your situation and provide you with a recovery plan within 24 hours.
Emergency services, and technical assistance are available 7 days a week.
Estimates are FREE and can be provided within 24 Hours. Quotes are based upon the type of system you have and what types of data you are trying to recover.
- We are experts in recovery and repair of inaccessible or unreadable data, files, pictures, documents, or AutoCad® etc., from optical storage media such as DVD-RAM, DVD-R/W, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, and 3-inch Mini CD-R. and all digital camera formats PC, MAC or Unix.
- We can recover deleted data from iPhone and Android based phones.
- We offer data recovery services for Windows, Apple Macs and Unix/Linux systems.
- Our data recovery specialists have more than 23 years experience in computer technology and have performed thousands of successful recoveries.
- We can now recover data from Quick Erased CD-RWs (including Packet Written).
- We offer technologically advanced CD data recovery!
For more information about our Data Recovery services contact us and provide us with as much information as you have about your situation.