- a social security number verification
- a criminal conviction history check
- a motor vehicle record check
- a personal credit history check
- an educational verification
- prior employment verification
- worker’s compensation records search.
When conducting backgrounds checks, you must obtain written permission from the applicant.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
Six Screening Searches
To provide a comprehensive background report on potential employees or other people whose services your company is considering using, Eagle Investigative Services offers six different searches, including:
1. Criminal Search
- Four Searches In One
- Metro County Search – Gives the most current charges from misdemeanors to felonies as well as warrants.
- State Search – This is an arrest record that the individual may have incurred. Eagle Investigative Services provides the dispositions.
- Department of Corrections Search – This verifies any time the individual may have spent incarcerate and any type parole they might have incurred.
- Federal Criminal Search – Federal criminal records are not available at the county or state level. The primary charges at this level are fraud, weapons, drugs, interstate and white collar crimes.
2. Social Security Search
An individual’s social security number is his or her “fingerprints” — the number follows them wherever they go or whatever they do.
Legally, a person is issued only one social security number.
A social security search will attempt to match and return information on that person and their social security number.
The information will include:
- Verification of the social security number
- Person or people for whom the social security number was issued
- The date it was issued
- Current address
- Addresses for the last five to seven years
- Current place of employment
- Any “aka’s” (also known as)
- Any additional social security numbers the individual may be using or has used
3. Motor Vehicle Records Search
A poor driving record may be a sign of trouble. For people driving company vehicles, it is imperative to know past driving records.
Motor vehicle driving records contain information from state driving records for a period of three years to five years.
Most states are now making any infraction involving drugs or alcohol a permanent part of a driver’s motor vehicle record.
The date it was issued.
4. Worker’s Compensation Claim Search
To reveal if someone has filed past Worker’s Compensation claims, we search information and provide details including:
- Case Number
- Date of Incident
- Status of Claim
- Type of Injury
- Employer at Time of Incident
To order the Worker’s Compensation search, the applicant needs to sign a notarized waiver (we will supply you with this) and his or her:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
5. Education Verification
We will verify academic credentials for all types of positions such as date of graduation and degree acquired. Verification of professional license and current standing.
6. Employment Verification
Verifies the dates of employment, job title, wages, performance and eligibility for rehire, if possible.
Other Screening Services
Know who you are doing business with BEFORE it costs you money. Eagle Investigative Services can provide credit and financial reports on over 10,000,000 businesses in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
- The Business Report Contains:
- Trade lines
- Risk Profiles
- Business Category
- Date opened
- Sales activity
- High credit amounts
- Payment trends
- Negative/Positive profiles
- Federal government information
- Public record information
- Trade line totals
- Key facts information
Eagle Investigative Services also verifies they are a Corporation in the state they are doing business in as well as verifying the Owner/President, Creditors, Bank Accounts, Employees and UCC filings.
Does a customer want to open a charge account with your company? Now you can check out payment histories and help take the guesswork out of credit. We can provide Credit Reports on over 10,000,000 businesses in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
Residential Security Screening
For apartment owners, landlords or anyone dealing with rentals or leasing, Eagle Investigative Services offers security screening for potential tenants.
With our Residential Security Screening, we provide:
- Credit check
- Eviction check
- Employment and reference verification or criminal
For more information about how our service can be helpful in checking the true history of a person, contact us and provide us with as much information as you have about your subjects.